Store Level Merchandising Solutions
Utilizing our specialized labor forces, Retail Integrity can complete your in-store merchandising initiatives with experienced, quality people. Our nationwide labor force performs store level services in virtually every retailer across the United States, including Grocery, Drug, and Convenience stores, as well as Mass Channels and Club formats.
Our services include:
- Continuity Programs
- Plan-o-Gram Audits
- POP Placement
- Product Resets
- IRC Placement, Sweepstakes
- Product Recalls
- Data Gathering
- Speed-To-Shelf Programs
- Mystery Shopping
- Inventory Adjustment/Verification
- Repackaging/Over labeling
- Broker Audits
Nationwide Merchandising Coverage:
- Regionally Based District Managers
- Utilize over 6,000 store level employees. 28,000 merchandisers in our database.
- Specialized labor forces available to handle light merchandising to assembly to heavy resets.
- Coverage in all 50 states in most retailers, including Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
- Based on the scope of the project, numerous training tools are available including web based video and phone conference training.
- Quick deployment on short lead time projects.
- Accurate, detailed, daily reporting provided on every program. Top line and store level detail are completely sort able, allowing you to quickly focus in on “issue” stores.
We work with over 150 manufacturers on their store level initiatives. Our merchandising program includes an exception based platform that allows us to save you money by analyzing sales data and only deploying live reps to the stores that need service.
Visit Retail Integrity to find out more.